Monday, January 26, 2009

~.~.~.1 Year ~.~.~.~



So it has been a little over 1 year of being married! I have to say I LOVE it! Each day I am becoming more comfortable with my InLaws and each day I learn something new about my husband. This past year has brought so many changes/happiness/saddness!
I have had to chance to experience the joy of being pregnant, the extreme sadness of having taken away and the extreme bond that both of these created between Vince and I.
I am extremely excited to see where this next year takes us. Hopefully including a new house and a baby! We shall have to wait and see. Oh and the picture there is my cake topper from the wedding! I was very surprised to open it up and see the cute message from the bakers!!

On to another topic I am up to 19 scrapbook pages for the year! I am only gonna post a few lol! The little boy ones will be Vin of course and then my kitten and one about my Ex lol. They are my favorites I have done lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment

add to the droppings!