Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am up to 8!





OK so I have four more layouts to post! I am soo excited! I am going to list the journaling for only 2 of them though hehe! The two I am not are the one of Jenna trying on bridesmaid dresses and the 2nd page of Shannon's babyshower. I am still unhappy with BOTH of my pages for her shower and it irratates me! hehe! Ok so here is the journaling:
HARLEYS PAGE- My mom has basicaly raised Harley since she was born. But I have only met her a few times. I don't visit often but when I do Harley <3's it. So much in fact she is by my side my whole trip home! These pictures are from a morning when she woke me up before my mom. We decided to take goofy pictures for some "quiet fun"!
XMAS DANCE PAGE- The christmas dance was so much fun. I went with Lindsey Singer and we met up with friends. I remember my dress ending up pretty short *UH OH* LOL! I also wore my hair in a twist! This began my love of hair clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add to the droppings!